At Hebridean Marine Energy Futures, we are unleashing the marine renewable energy potential of the oceans surrounding the Scottish Hebrides, Orkney Islands and beyond. How are we doing this? We are:
- Gathering valuable data.
- Surveying potential development sites.
- Investigating grid connection issues.
- Designing a pre-development marine energy consent strategy.
- Validating environmental data by monitoring wave energy machines in action.
- Developing an energy resource assessment wave model.
Our vision is to share this wealth of knowledge and skills on the true potential of wave power in the region with industry to help drive forward marine energy developments.
We are converting knowledge to wave power.